Thursday 1 March 2012

The Wrong Kind Of Summer

Being a crossdresser in summer around here isn't much fun. Now this is probably partially down to me - I like to go out and about, but I also like to look awesome. But, and this may surprise you, to look as awesome as I do takes a certain amount of assistance. That is, there's the wig on top and a whole load of engineering going on under those op-shop outfits.

The problem? Even that light floaty summer look has so much underneath it that it's bloody hot. I have cut it down to a minimum, even at the expense of looking like what is technically termed 'a fat lass' but in local summer temperatures it's hard work. I endure it when I have to.

This year I haven't had the same problem. The problem I've had this year is that it won't stop raining. It rains for days. Whole days. Whole days on end. Who wants to go out on a day like that? Even as a guy I'd rather stay indoors. The idea of frocking up to wander the shops in a torrential downpour just doesn't cut it.

I'd never considered how weather-dependent I'd managed to make my crossdressing experience.

Apparently autumn is going to be wet too ...

No comments: